Keokuk Steel Castings pours castings ranging from 1 to 3000 pounds every day. With an electric arc furnace and three induction furnaces, Keokuk Steel Castings can pour multiple grades of steel in the same day to produce a quality casting for your custom application.
We are a unique American asset with the technical expertise, equipment, and quality system to pour complex, value engineered, steel castings. Keokuk Steel Castings will work to ensure that your castings meet all of your technical specifications, material requirements, and financial expectations.
Keokuk Steel Castings is a dedicated problem solver servicing the following industries:
- Oil & Gas Industry/Flow Control/Off Shore: Valves, pumps, etc.
- Locomotive – Stator housings, brake components, etc.
- Mass Transit – Journal boxes, outer pipes, etc.
- Mining Equipment: Surface and Underground Mining
- Construction and Off Highway Equipment: Cranes, Dozers, Loaders, Excavators, etc.
- Military: Serving and supporting our war-fighters for decades by supplying sprocket carriers, drive wheels, trailing arms and many other configurations of steel castings.
- Industrial Equipment OEM Castings: Various Manufacturing Equipment Castings
- Power Generation/Nuclear: Valves and turbine castings for Steam and Gas applications. We are experts in manufacturing ASME SA217 C12A material (aka P91) to the latest guidelines.